Polka Dots + Floral

by - 12:59 AM


Omg, it has been a while since I post an outfit! I have been sick for a few months now and on Friday I was getting a procedure done to determine my illness. Anyways, it seems like it's something minor. Thank God.

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Forever 21
Jewelry: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Boohoo.com
Shoes: Heels.com



I have been wearing a whole lot of skirts lately. What can I say I am in LOVE with skater skirts and this one is one of my favorite of the month. It's a beautiful floral skirt, very lightweight but not see-through. I wanted to pair it with this magenta blouse, and this glitter heels I got the other day which are absolutely fab! To finish off the look I wanted to add something unexpected, and added this little polka dot clutch which I think ties in well with my skinny belt.




Overall, I am really satisfied with this look, its sweet and sassy at the same time ^__^ Stay tuned for my fashion haul and shoe haul that I will be posting tomorrow. Editing is so time consuming but I hope you will like it! Have a great night/day!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love, love, love that skirt! This is such an adorable outfit & you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear =) i love the skirt! it was a steal too.

      Delete